Friday, February 19, 2021

Difference Between Normal Chance and Special Chance in MDU Rohtak.

 

Hello Students in this article, I’ll try to make you understand the difference between the Normal Chance and Special Chance in any Undergraduate or Postgraduate course in Maharshi Dayanand UniversityRohtak.


Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak


Normal Chance : Let’s understand with an example. You took admission  in BA in 2020. Now suppose you are failing in 1st semester then you’ll get a chance to reappear in the 3rd semester that is a normal chance and if you are fail in the 4th semester then you’ll get reappear chance in 6th the semester that is also a normal chance. And then from 2023 to 2026 i.e. next 3 years after passing out you’ll get a total of 6 normal chance of reappearing to complete your degree.


Special Chance: Suppose you are failing in the 4th and 5th semester then you’ll get a normal chance for the 4th semester and a special chance for 5th semester in the final semester of your degree. This means in the final semester you get a special chance for your 2nd last semester to complete your degree.


I hope you guys are now cleared about the concept of Normal Chance and Special Chance. If still, you have any doubt you can ask in the comment section.

6 comments:

  1. Du Times- Du Times- Delhi University News


    Hello Dilli Delhi Updates


    Al Kabir Health Care Al Kabir Health Care


    Dr Rajat Goel best bariatric surgeon in delhi


    University Times University news


    Dr Rajat Goel best bariatric surgeon in Singapore



    Dr Rajat Goel best bariatric surgeon in Dubai


    Jaago Indian Letest News , Political news , Today News Update

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in 10th sem of ballb I have gave my 8th sem exam and i know I will be fail in 8th sem can I get a special chance with next sem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sir Mera admission 2018 ka he dde me mera final year ka ak paper clear nhi huaa he kaya muje normal chance milega ya nhi pzz bataiye sir me

      Delete
  3. sir meri ree hai 3rd , 5th semester me to kya ab mujhe normal chance milega kya 7th sem k saath ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello sir mai abhi 6th sem k paper de rha hu or saath me 4th sem k bhi , but mujhe doubt hai ki meri 4th sem me ree aayegi to kya mai 4th sem ka paper 8th sem k saath hoega kya ? btech 2021 admission

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my last chance of exams, let me know if i'll fail in it how can i complete my graduation

    ReplyDelete